Before you start:
Ask yourself the 3 critical questions:
- Is it relevant to what you stand for?
- Do people want to know what you’re writing about?
- What’s your call to action?
- What to write about – create your niche.
- Profile your target audience & write to THEM, not you.
- Define the book’s ultimate purpose for your business -> Create a strong call to action.
Use the 7 Step Process to write your book:
- Brainstorm a compelling title and subtitle.
- Plan the outline – use mind mapping software, or notepad.
- Set a date and work backwards – complete a certain number of pages each day.
- Flesh out each point on your plan.
- Type your book or dictate and record audio then edit the transcription.
- Review and refine.
- Get the document professionally proofread and or copy edited.