So, writing a book.
It’s on your to do list but you never get it started.
You know it’s something that you have inside your head… perhaps you write regularly, or have a blog that is well received?
If you need a reminder about what a book can do for you and your business, then take a look at these undeniable reasons why you should;
- Positions you above your competitors – trust me.
- Shows off your skills in one concise place
- Allows you to charge more for your services
- Sets you up as an expert in your field. I mean, you’ve written a book about it!
- Gets you speaking gigs
- Gets you interview gigs – local radio, hey, national radio, they love it!
- Gets you in front of your target audience in a way blogs and social media doesn’t.
- If Carlsberg did lead generators, it would be a book (just checking you’re still reading this list!)
- It gives you a passive income.
- It allows you to showcase your services in a way that gets people buying them as you’ve demonstrated you know stuff
- Clears a pathway to an online course… more passive income!
- You get to be on Amazon! 😉
- Allows you to niche and help one specific group of people, in great detail
- You get to tick it off your bucket list and be smug in the fact that 97% of people don’t!
- Gives you confidence to do virtually anything else – writing a book is a bloody fantastic achievement
- Answer back to anyone who decides to have a go… there is nothing like “have YOU written a book?” to silence the haters
- Promotes you in a way that nothing else can
- Makes great a gift, especially for Uncle John, he has everything!
- Allows you to put Author beside your name on LinkedIn
- Shows you have tenacity, writing a book is no mean feat
- Bonus one: You get to thank your English teacher in your acknowledgments who never saw your full potential #SmugAs
See, they’re quite cool aren’t they?
Don’t know where to start?
Don’t panic. Get me involved and in 16 weeks I can have help you complete your first draft.
Don’t believe me?
Take a read of these to show you I can!